BrillenEyes™ Launches All Ladies Line, Ella Laguna Beach ™
BrillenEyes to Showcase Ella Laguna Beach at Vision Expo East
Mission Viejo, Calif. (PRWEB) March 11, 2014 – BrillenEyes, a leading optical distributor of European eyewear, today announced the expansion of their line portfolio with the launch of the companies first all ladies line – Ella Laguna Beach.
The company showcased Ella Laguna Beach for the first time at Opti Munich in January 2014 with overwhelming response. BrillenEyes will present the new collection at Vision Expo East, March 28-30, 2014 in NYC; booth #3147 in the Galleria on Main. Ella Laguna Beach is an all ladies line inspired by the bohemian-chic style of Laguna Beach, California. While staying true to the company’s European heritage, Ella Laguna Beach was designed for the strong, beautifully confident woman who is all about embracing her femininity with subtle yet sophisticated style. The collection includes 18 introductory styles with soft, flattering shapes and rich color combinations. "After spending the better part of 20 years in the fashion eyewear industry in both Europe and the United States, we noticed a need for quality, affordable, boutique-style ladies frames,” said Eckhard Wirtz, co-founder and chief executive officer of BrillenEyes. “There was a clear gap in the women’s eyewear market which was full of either conservative, high-end, big brand names or trendy and colorful but often unwearable fashion frames. Our intention was to combine the two.”
- Styles: 18 styles in 3 color combinations each
- Materials: Stainless Steel, hypoallergenic
- Size Range: 47/16 to 56/17 135mm temple length
- Colors: Vivid earth tones and metallic colors; solid as well as paisley and striped epoxy coated prints.
- Design Details: Intricately etched designs, acetate inlays, epoxy coated prints and design applications.
- Marketing Materials: Display case, logo blocks, table tent cards, Ella frame case.
Ella Laguna Beach rounds off BrillenEyes’ portfolio which includes Dutz Eyewear, ChangeMe!, Roy Robson, BrillenEyes House Brand and Ulli Mahler.